Tranquil Universe 2014 Tranquil Universe 2014

Reminds me of something from a donkey kong game.

Semaphore responds:

Never played it but good to bring memories back =)

Here we are ft. Laura Brehm Here we are ft. Laura Brehm

My eardrums just sh*t rainbows. This is fan-f**king-tastic

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

wow.....

Is it okay if when I listen to this song I picture myself soaring through the clouds on a starry night, high above some non-specific large city illuminated by flickering lights of skyscrapers and passing cars?

...No? Okay then...well regardless, this song is amazing. great job!

Eggacy 1 Eggacy 1

hmmmm

I think the kick should have been boosted a bit, as well as the hi hat. Other than that I see this tune as very tronny, but overall I feel the song as a whole is kind of weak, like it's lacking some element that I cant quite put my finger on. I do like it however

Eggacy 2 Eggacy 2

Love it

This sounds very Tron-ish. Awesome tune, I dig it

Acid Intermission - BeefourMus Acid Intermission - BeefourMus

Hmmmm....

I wouldn't say this is anything too super special, but it's not by any means a bad piece of work. I think it is a bit bland and lacks some substantive aspects, but hey, the people asked for it, so whatever man. Give the people what they clamor for!

~DT

SUB4RU responds:

Yep, they asked and they received :)

- BeefourMusic -

B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster

Impressed? I am!

This song kicks ASS, and for me to say this is no small feat. I am among the most hardcore metal fans out there, and I am often very picky about what I consider great metal and kick ass. THIS, my friend, is both.

The intro is very appropriate, but the best part is you don't even need it for the song to still be awesome. I also love the fact you kept the 8-bit synth as part of of the song, but it fit and it wasn't overused. In fact, every single part of the song it debuted in it kicked ass. The riffs are awesome, non-repetitive, the drum fills are awesome, the song maintains a heavy, ass-kicking, metal pace throughout. In fact, this song is almost like a hybrid of Jeff Loomis and Dethklok. I love it!

I can find nor nitpick anything reasonably negative from this song, and I declare it awesome. 10/10, 5/5. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go dunk my head in a bucket of water, as my hair is on fire and my face is melting

Burn7 responds:

Thank you. I'm really glad I'm getting reviews from metal fans who are specific about their metal. I'm exactly the same way. There are some really, really great metal artists out there. And then there is a lot of just... shit.

Seriously, seeing reviews from dudes like you are the reason I still write metal.

Thanks for being an indie supporter, even if it's just because I wrote a single cool song :D

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Sweeeet

I love the mix. It starts off a bit techno-y, but then it just drops right into some hardass dubstep shit. I fuckin' love this. The beat is awesome, the riffs are groovy and hardcore, the melody kicks ass, and at this very moment I am writing this portion of the sentence, I am witnessing my bowl move across my desk as a result of the sub cranking out ridiculous amounts of bass beneath it.

I can find nor nitpick nothing negative about this song, as far as I am concerned. It is a dubstep stong meant to be a dubstep song, and it deserves the right to fit within the dubstep genre. 10/10, 5/5

Funk Therapy Funk Therapy

Uh....Uh....Uh.....

Yeah dude, I can totally dig this. This is like Steve Gadd funky. Not quite Geddy Lee funky, or Victor Wooten funky, but PRETTY damn funky. I only take off one point cuz I thought the trumpet synth sounded a bit off. I'm not dissing it cuz' it sounds stock or anything, but I think the attack should have been reduced just a tad bit as well as the hold on the wave. Idk it just doesn't sound completely in sync (I do not mean rhythmically) with the rest of the sounds. But minor detail. In the grand scheme of things, I can totally move to this song man. I'm gonna' go send this song to my friend who plays the bass and force him to learn it so I can jam to this song lol.

Great job man. Even though I only give ya a 9/10, I still give ya a 5/5 :D Righton and keep it smooth, man.

Cuzone responds:

Haha I'm a bass player, I wrote the bassline on the... well, bass. And I think it's a really fun bass part to play. Let your friend know this song is in the key of D major (if I remember right) and good jammin!

Gnist Gnist

Wow....

I absolutely love this song to death. It is so goddamn funky! But so....damnit I legitimitely can't even put to words how I love this song. The bass is freaking sick and the drum beats make me wanna kill somebody.